1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,324 Posts
you gonna start a war!

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
I love chicks and cool cars so we're all good....right BH?

Oh...BTW my experience....the popular idea that Chicks also love trucks is highly overated. They usually only love them when they need help moving!:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I would bet top dollar that jbanks15 and I have this one thing in common . . . we don't have to brush the hair out of our face when we put the top down . . .

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
When a cocky BMW or Porsche driver comes up to me and says "that's a chick car", I always have the same response: "Yes! It is! Not more than a day or two goes by that some hot chick doesn't comes up to me and ask for a ride. Sometimes right in front of my wife! How often does that happen to you?"

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and here is the proof it,s a chick car. LOL. Just look at her hair perfect nothing moves they way she dresses awesome the make up fantastic the interior of the new R172 spotless. The wooden Steering wheel not my style buy hey if it makes her happy. If she stops on the side of the road to give me a lift because i broke down i would rub her feet just to get a ride to the Beach. A powerful Woman needs a foot rub too so they say.... And i bet ya there will be plenty of men out there that will buy the new R172 for there Mistress. No worries about color and options. Thank God i got a 99 R170 cause i tell the old Lady it,s time to cut the grass. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7UIAOaIII&feature=player_detailpage#t=36s

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well the R171 suits my chick perfectly, so a 172 should do as good. I have been asked why the rear window doesn't get wiped when going backwards. :confused:

It's been driven with the roof not fully closed.:mad:

And I have had phone calls asking how the get the key out of the dash. :)

So far, so good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.