Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this is a post #1 so I can start posting!

We used to own a ML350 Special Edition, ML500, C230, CLK500, and SL55 AMG. Now it's time for the SLK230 Sport.

I liked the SL55 best of all but you couldn't pick up someone from the airport in that car. We used the ML350 to drive 5 people with luggage to the airport. Truly an SUV.

Post #4 Wild and Crazy Guys!

I want to get a bunch of aftermarket parts for this car and make it fast!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta.

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome from California.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,411 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location and vehicle info in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you have not, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you have not, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates and repairs to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Welcome. My wife has picked me up and dropped me at the airport quite a few times in our SLK, but for sure lots of luggage might be a bit difficult... :)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
If it takes more then 2 people and more then two shopping carts I have a Caddilac CTS that I can pack full of more of anything than people can a Suburban. Actually, most of the time, I can load up the SLK more then the average Camry person can.

Having wonderful 3D visual processing, and having mid-engine cars for many years, how you pack is what's important. I brought home water heaters, bathrroms (toilet, sink and cabinet) in Fiero GT's. I even delivered the Marble for one of my houses with a Fiero GT.

I had to move a roomates ML320 in the driveway, that was enough for me to wonder why people like to regress to 5 years old sitting in a high chair, feeling sick. Factor in physics at highway speeds, and they are just dangerous.

Now we'll all die because all the people that loved those things are passing on un-mechanically sound versions that should not be on the road to teenagers who think they are invicable already, and have no concept of speed, for pennies.

Feel free to step in and say anything about red manual sports cars and twits. I won't dish it out unless I'm prepared to take it.

But REALLY! SUV+Rust+Teenager+Texting=Armageddon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.