Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...like freckles on a red head. (no BH...not your Betty!)

We took a different route from FRA to Mainz this morning to avoid a stau (traffic jam) but found a small one of our own. It was like freckles for SLKs! Frist sighting was a dark blue 172 (licence ending 777), a dark 320/170, a silver 171...
Then in town four more through the day! Cheery summer weather perhaps :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Maybe free Bier at the local Mercedes Dealer?????? You know them Germans love there Bier and Mercedes......

·
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
und Schweinhaxe!! I really have to carry my camera more...a dark blue 171 wizzed by while we enjoyed Haxe and Schnitzel at the Eisgrub - micro brewery and diner...

I am remiss in reporting yet another 171 in our immediate neighbourhood - a firemist 171 which goes by the name of "TILI 1"

·
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another happy SLK day! Sr daughter doing an excellent job of SLK recce lately. On the way to her blood test (for rabbies, off to vet tech college in Sept) she's sees a silver 350 "enjoying" the traffic on Smythe near the General Hospital/CHEO and turned onto Alta Vista (southbound); delivered a friendly "toot toot". While she tested I coffee'd; a very red 170 parked nearby (I left an invite/business card) on Bank St at the Antique emporium. On the drive home, a black 171 turning onto Industrial at Canada Post - another burst of friendly horn.

As my daughter said - it's SLK weather!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.