Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my Betty is picking up Basset Bombs our Teen Terrorists getting along with each other doing there own Laundry ....:confused::confused::confused:.......my Betty even bought extra soft Toilet Paper for my Office........

I know what there Game Plan is.... the Holidays are sneaking up on us and they try to sucker me in........:(:(....

LOL they will be so mad when they find You own me on Xmas Morning in there Stockings..........:D:D:D:D.....

After all I took 3 Years of Accounting Classes in College........my Cigar Box in the Garage is full of Notes when one of my Bettys ask me for a $ 20.00 or the C/C with the Promises like...... I pay you back tomorrow ........ or Hey....... I paid you.......back 3 Month ago......

I might got my AARP Offer in the Mail and have gray Hair but never under estimate the Cigar Box Wizard......... he knows down to the Penny ........ how much them Bettys of mine pumped out of my Wallet....... during the Year.......:):):):)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Your off-topic posts are quite surreal and I'd like to meet the person who writes them.

If you ever visit the UK, let us know. Will try to organise a run so that lots of us can meet you.

That goes for all non-UK members : would like to meet any of you who visit here.

·
Premium Member
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks AJ, they Offer stands....... LOL I just try to share a bit of my everyday boring Life .... with the Rest of the Slk Gang..... so far so good.....once in a while I get a......:tu::tu::tu: up from the General......aka Jbanks.....:D:D:D

If the General is happy the Slk World is happy...........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....... that is what was written in the fine Print.......:D:D:burnout:

·
Air Suspension Manager
631 Posts

·
MOD MAN
1,075 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts