Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice cars but you could have taken better shots. Maybe take a pic of them all 3? :burnout:

Nonetheless, someone is for sure a MB fan! Y)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know. My driveway couldnt fit all 3 lined up like that, and I am too lazy to make the effort to drive them all out to the street...:p I'll do it sometime soon. I'm just happy I learned how to post pictures!! Yeah I am a big MB fan. You should see in my office... the guys i work with put up this ad that was in a magazine of a little kid looking at a mercedes symbol and it says "how long have you waited?" they taped it on the wall right by my desk. I've been a benz fan since i was a little kid. I'm only 25 years old however.:rb

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts
Nice pictures JOC! It looks like beige interior in the SLK.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
25 and three recent MB's. Very impressive. And very nice vehicles. Enjoy, and thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
nice cars...and good to see a fellow MB enthusiast.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:DGood job with the pics. One at a time, three in one pic, doesn't matter. Looks like a BIG dose of the "good life". We share your enthusiasm for MBs. SLKWorld is a great place to share information and enthusiasm.

·
Registered
119 Posts
25?
man, what do you do? you must be dealing with some shady businesses. hehe

just kidding:Beer:

I thought having a R171 at my age is impressive. Well, I haven't seen enough.....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha msfamilia:biglaugh: I work in Stamford, CT as an energy broker. I deal with crude oil, natural gas, and electricity. My company brokers deals between many of the biggest banks, financial institutions and hedge funds all over the U.S. and I sell energy contracts to large commerical end users. Nothin shady, I promise.;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thank you -1- for telling me how to do this.:tu:
My new '07 SLK 350 with my '07 E550 sport and 06 CLK 350:rockon:
very nice pic and you are really a big fan of MB. Do you own all 3 MB by yourself or just a big MB loving family? Thank you for sharing~!

25?
man, what do you do? you must be dealing with some shady businesses. hehe

just kidding:Beer:

I thought having a R171 at my age is impressive. Well, I haven't seen enough.....
Hi msfamilia, are you from HK? I'm from HK and live in San Ramon. Nice to see another slkworld member from HK and live in the bay area as well.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
there are alot of people under 25 here who have slks.

There is a poll on age somewhere on the forum.

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
Very nice, thanks for sharing, you are a very lucky man, 25 y/o with all those toys, :tu:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
there are alot of people under 25 here who have slks.

There is a poll on age somewhere on the forum.

yes , it is surprising how many younger owners there are. i am 23.

you have done very well at 25 to have 3 MB's, think im going to have to work harder for next 2 years.:tu:

·
Premium 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Thank you for taking your free time for providing us pictures of your cars and a brief outline on your occupation.

I am very happy that you are doing well in life and enjoying these luxuries of having fine Vehicles.

I noticed you have a very nice driveway, any more pictures of the enterance?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Nice cars... After SLK, I'll probably get a E class... but of course I can't afford to have them at the same time! Cheers~

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the compliments everyone! I'm glad you all enjoyed the pictures. I do have more pictures to post and i'm sure i'll have a lot more as the summer really gets going. Here is a better picture of my CLK since all you can see is the back in the other picture...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.