Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys not to be too huffy about the Banners we have above this wonderful Site but Wtf do we really need Banners on this Site to insult hard working Slk Members ????

I understand to keep this Site alive is big $$$$$$$. I don,t mind to be informed about a new Fiat 20% off for pink Undies at Target.

But somebody needs to tell our G/M here on this site that some of the Banners are just tasteless.

Founding Fathers take a look at the Banners Stream Line it for Members on this site make it work i don,t care if you have Bmw Lexus or what ever Banner on this site. But pls pls pls keep it real. Whats next a Donation for the Demo or Repubs or the Church ?

Keep the Banners up to Date. Dont insult me. Thx Guys:soap::soap::soap::soap::soap::soap::soap::soap::soap::soap::soap:

·
Premium Member
4,909 Posts
Whatever banners are you talking about? I guess years of internet surfing have conditioned me to screen them out of my field of view. Of do I not see them because I paid?

·
Administrator
973 Posts
WE don't control the ads that show up, they are google ads. basically the ads generate based off of your cookie history. so if you talk a lot about fluffy pink bunnies and go to sites with fluffy pink bunnies then your ads will target that. Don't want target ads for pink undies, stop going to target of searching for pink undies.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
WE don't control the ads that show up, they are google ads. basically the ads generate based off of your cookie history. so if you talk a lot about fluffy pink bunnies and go to sites with fluffy pink bunnies then your ads will target that. Don't want target ads for pink undies, stop going to target of searching for pink undies.
Are you trying to tell us something Helena? :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
4,909 Posts
Wow, what deviant surfing behavior BH. It's not a coincidence that BH is short for "bra" in some languages (including German!). :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,047 Posts
Guys not to be too huffy about the Banners we have above this wonderful Site ...
I understand to keep this Site alive is big $$$$$$$.
If you have a problem with add supported sites, maybe you should try paying.

:soap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts