Mercedes SLK World banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
*Founding Member #2
2008 SLK55 AMG
19,366 Posts
IIRC, there is a thread in this forum on adding AUX in audio 20 and it involves removing the head unit and soldering. Please do a search.

·
*Founding Member #2
2008 SLK55 AMG
19,366 Posts

·
Registered 2004 SLK200
23 Posts
Well I have say I investigated various options for connecting to Audio 20. The, simplest, cheapest and works very effectively was an Rii Geartist GB01 wifi/Bluetooth kit. £21 from Amazon, compatible with all iphones and androids. Hands free calling audio through the radio and plays all music via Bluetooth.
Mounted phone on dash, connects automatically, it is very simple and effective.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
The process is outlined in a video on youtube. Run a search with the same title (post #4 ). I was able to do this and it works well 5 years later. Almost anyone should be able to get this done. Practice your soldering skills prior to
attaching the leads to the aux in, on the board. It can get dicey if you are too heavy handed. Good luck.

·
*Premium Member
2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
The process is outlined in a video on youtube. Run a search with the same title (post #4 ). I was able to do this and it works well 5 years later. Almost anyone should be able to get this done. Practice your soldering skills prior to
attaching the leads to the aux in, on the board. It can get dicey if you are too heavy handed. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.