2006 MERCEDES BENZ SLK 280 - Wake Forest, North Carolina
VIN: WDBWK54F16F106400
Red with Black Interior
95,000 Miles
Good to Very Good Condition
3.0 L V-6
7 Speed Automatic
Base Model
Aftermarket Stereo with Navigation (Original Stereo included)
Will provide pictures on request (let me know what you want)
Will include a few extra spares (filters mostly)
In last year Transmission Fluid Changed, Rear End Fluid Changed, Brake Fluid Changed, Coolant Changed, Serpentine Belt and Pulleys Changed

I am asking $8500 but will consider reasonable offers.
I can provide specific detailed pictures on request. Externally it is a typical Red SLK280 with a black interior.
Email is [email protected] . The car is in Wake Forest, North Carolina.

Datacard attached

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,501 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have decided to trade the car in if I can't sell it in the next few days. I'd rather sell it to someone directly, so I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Ed

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
I have decided to trade the car in if I can't sell it in the next few days. I'd rather sell it to someone directly, so I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Ed
Thanks for the update. Please just let us know once it's no longer for sale (either sold or traded in) and we'll close the thread for you. :tu:

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.