Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
It is with great sorrow we have come to the conclusion the SLK must go. With our second grandchild here my wife has decided her car does not meet her needs and we have started looking at a replacement. So I am trying to get a handle on its value...If I did it correctly the data card and photo are below and I will try to fill in the details.
2006 SLK55 AMG Red in color up to date on all maintenance.
90,xxx miles
We have owned it for 5? years.
Smart top added along with mid size antenna and smoked side markers.
Located NW Washington state
Garaged and driven daily by my wife.

[email protected]
$17,950 with all offers considered.
Dave 360-820-3283 call or txt
Willing to trade and add cash for a good replacement 4 door luxury sedan....CTS, A6, etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
687 Posts
Depends on mileage, spec, and condition. A high mileage on in the U.K. is going for £13k and average mileage £16k. Exceptional examples are fetching 19-21k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,611 Posts
See your private message from me
Let us know if you want it moved to for sale section
Price
Pics
Contact info needed

·
Super Moderator
11,570 Posts
Sell the smartop separately. It won't add to the value of the car so you might as well get some extra $$$

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Current NADA book shows.
SLK 55 AMG. 2006 Retail 18,500. Loan 13,525. Clean trade 15025. Average trade. 13,450. Low mileage adds $1900. With that said, a car that describes like yours, in the SE US will sell for about $15,000 to $16,000 retail. Mirror changes, smart top and antenna are worth whatever buyer and seller agree they are worth. As said previously, they probably should just be removed as they likely will not add value.

Ed

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Oh dear! As soon as I found out one of my three daughters was pregnant, I sold my 5 seater S-class 126 and bought the SLK55. But then I'd already ridded myself of a wife, so no nagging was involved. Best thing I've ever done.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Oh dear! As soon as I found out one of my three daughters was pregnant, I sold my 5 seater S-class 126 and bought the SLK55. But then I'd already ridded myself of a wife, so no nagging was involved. Best thing I've ever done.
g

and now you have an irriatting , nagging ,intermiting noise coming from under the dash / engine bay .
I think i know what one you would be happy having . :wink::grin:>:D

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
g

and now you have an irriatting , nagging ,intermiting noise coming from under the dash / engine bay .
I think i know what one you would be happy having . :wink::grin:>:D
The whir of a cooling fan and click of a relay are none of the above.

On the other hand, people who bring old Polos to SLK meets need to watch out for enforcement procedures.

·
93,611 Posts
OP,

See your private message from me
Let us know if you want it moved to for sale section
Price
Pics
Contact info needed

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
The whir of a cooling fan and click of a relay are none of the above.

On the other hand, people who bring old Polos to SLK meets need to watch out for enforcement procedures.

I first need to address the idiot who removes parts of parked cars before i bring mine .
Or just ban him at meet ups . >:D

Any suggestions are welcome :smile:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So please move this to for sale and we will start at $17,950 with all offers considered.
Dave 360-820-3283 call or txt
Willing to trade and add cash for a good replacement 4 door luxury sedan....CTS, A6, etc...

·
93,611 Posts
Post 1 updated
With price and contact information

·
93,611 Posts
Congrats!
Closing thread
Stop by once and a while

1 - 15 of 15 Posts