Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
I am trading in my 2012 R172 for my new SLC but I thought I would post here in case there are any fellow SLK lovers that might want it.

It is a 2012 SLK 350. Black paint, black mbtex interior, sport package, navigation, airscarf. It originally had a black roof but that was replaced with the panoramic glasd one under warranty ad thr factory roof was expanding on hot days enough to 'rise up' in the center. The interior still has the full roof liner, so you dont notice the glass roof.

It has 63,500 miles currently. It has been regularly serviced at the dealership. New tires put on approximately 5k miles back. New brake pads and rotors put on at 53k miles (cross drilled rotors front, solid rotors rear). It recently had a rock hit the windshield and crack it so it has a brand new, OEM mercedes windshield.

Full disclosure it has been in two fender benders, but all damage was repaired and nothing structural, damage is warrantied by local repair shop. That meand front bumper and headlights are brand new (so no hazing of 6yr old headlights).

It has never had any mechanical issues for me. It does have the vibration noise somewhere along the rear window on passenger side (my 2009 developed the same vibration after a few years so I nevwr bothered to run it down, seems to be a problem with the SLK). This is merely a nuissance with the top up and the radio off as it has no mechanical impact on the car. It might need the auxilliary battery replaced soon for keyless entry keyless go, as its still on the original factory battery (going strong six years in).

If anyone within driving distance of San Antonio wants pics or to come check it out, I am asking $16,000 firm. I am getting 15k trade in so you are getting trade in price plus my sales tax savings I would get. Text me at 2104454702.

·
Super Moderator
11,570 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get some pics uploaded to imgur or something once I get home. My phone connection is crap at work.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,611 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,611 Posts
Thread now closed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.