Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Up for sale is my 2002 SLK 32 with 68,500 miles on it. One of the nicest SLK's out there IMHO :) Pretty much everything performance and appearance wise has been done to it, except a larger intercooler.

Vehicle is super clean and has not been tracked or raced. Brand new Pirelli PZero tires.

Mods done by the Mercedes Dealer AMG center when vehicle was originally purchased (with receipts):
Kleeman ECU
Kleemann camshafts
Kleemann LSD (this is one of the few cars in the US I know of with the Kleeman cams and LSD)
custom headers (since replaced with Needswings ceramic coated headers)
Full SuperSprint exhaust
Lowering springs
Koni adjustable shocks/struts
18" AMG Wheels
Brembo Big Brake front brake setup
Larger rear AMG disc brakes

Additional powertrain/engine mods:
SL55 dual intake
SL55 fuel pump
upgraded Bosch intercooler pump
Needswings intercooler isolation kit
recent fuel filter change
Sprint booster (German version)
Zetronics setup with N Dash data logger with video screen / wideband AFR and boost gauges. I have sent some runs to Needswings and the AFR's look great

Appearance mods:
clear lens led DRL lights (replaced factory fogs)
updated LED tailights
Bi Zenon Morimoto headlights
shorty antenna
push button start
upgraded stereo with bluetooth/HD radio and ipod interface (original factory Teleaid has been upgraded to cellular and functions)
Smart top
LED interior/license plate lights

Probably some things I forgot as well. Car runs solid and has an awesome lopey idle from the camshafts. Never dynoed, but should be around 450 hp based on the Kleeman specs and upgrades. Very fast and handles great. The car looks awesome, everyone thinks it is a brand new vehicle. There are some minor marks on the interior (see pics) and a small crack in the plastic by the parking brake. I have the original front headlights (one signal lamp broken), rear tailights, and the original MB stereo (bluetooth capable) that can go with the car. All connections for upgrades were done with adapters and the factory wiring harnesses are in place. Only issues are that the headliner will eventually need to be replaced and I keep it on a trickle charger if I am not driving it every three days or so.

I will take $12500 for SLKWorld member. Thats a high but firm price right now, as its one of the nicest SLK 32's out there, completely finished and has upwards of $30,000 in mods. It is partially financed through USAA. Vehicle is in TN.

Email me at chrismaga12 at gmail dot com / contact me with any questions or for more detailed pictures.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry guys, I posted this in a few places. Price for a member of SLK world is 16,000.

·
93,548 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I don't see a pulley upgrade in the list, although I'd assume it was done. What boost are you running? Is the 450 estimate bhp or whp?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Knew I forgot something. Yes, the kit came with pulleys for the system. Here's a link to it

https://catalog.kleemann.dk/catalog/category/byengine/32-amg320-v6-m112k/

450 is an estimated BHP with the 435 hp Kleemann system and then taking into account the exhaust, bigger dual intakes, upgraded fuel pump, etc. It runs about 16-17 boost according to the datalogger. The Kleemann tune/pulley size is fairly conservative. You could definitely swap pulley sizes and tune more aggressively and get more hp, especially with the intakes/headers/exhaust/fuel pump flowing so well, but the car is very fast as is, and I stayed with the "stock" Kleemann setup as it had a great long term reliability record on slk32 and c32s. It's not been dyno tuned or anything like that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had a few questions..

The headliner just has a small sag on both rear corners. Have a pic if wanted.

I only drive the car about once a week. I pulled it off trickle charger when I posted the ad (been 2 weeks) went out today and it fired right up!☺ :)

This car is a blast to drive, even more fun than my c63! I went ahead and paid theb loan off so I have the clear title now to make sale easier...

·
93,548 Posts
Closing thread

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.