Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
2014 SLK55 AMG For Sale $52,800.00

Car has the following options:

AMG Handling Package, Multimedia Package, Lighting Package, Keyless-Go, Parktronic,
Magic Sky Control Panorama Roof and Carbon Fiber Trim. I added a backup camera and enabled
it in the OEM Radio so it works like it came that way from the factory. (Don't know why they don't come with it)

Car is in perfect shape, no scratches dents or dings. Always garaged non smoker car.

Second owner car, bought it just over a year ago with 9,000 miles on it.

Rear Tires are new and front tires have about 9,000 miles on them.

All service records and meticulously maintained. Clean CarFax.

Reply to this post if you are interested.

If you wish to contact me directly call or text me at 214-403-3950.

I live in Rowlett, TX which is just Northeast of Dallas.

I have a very unusual work schedule so if I don't answer just leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks and have a great day!!

Datacard attached

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,540 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,540 Posts
Thread is now closed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.