Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
It's extremely difficult to find a good bumper for our cars, as it took me a month to find one at a reasonable price. I have an extra, brand new and primed front bumper cover for the posted years and body styles.

I live outside Columbia, SC and would be willing to meet anyone interested within a few hours.

Asking $600 or best offer. Bumper is still sealed in original packaging so not posting photos unless there is a serious offer.

·
Super Moderator
10,144 Posts
In no particular order
1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a
moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone
number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able
to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something
was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favour
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,166 Posts
Why don’t you post a picture? A cover sounds like it belong on a bed you sleep in. Is it a bumper or a cover please post a picture of what you are describing you might get more interest.

·
Premium Member
4,557 Posts
Is it the one for halogen or bi-xenon headlights? The latter has two holes in it for the headlight washers.

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,474 Posts
Closing thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.