Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Clearing out some parts i have left over from my R171.

R171 Non-AMG front lip spoiler/splitter addon. I believe this was part of the Designo package option at some point. Had a hard time even finding a picture of an SLK with them on.

Condition is brand new factory primed with all original parts, screws, manual for installation.

Asking $100

(Photos attached are NOT of my car)

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,726 Posts
Great to see you Lenny!!

3rd brake light still working!

In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Clearing out some parts i have left over from my R171.

R171 Non-AMG front lip spoiler/splitter addon. I believe this was part of the Designo package option at some point. Had a hard time even finding a picture of an SLK with them on.

Condition is brand new factory primed with all original parts, screws, manual for installation.

Asking $100

(Photos attached are NOT of my car)
Photo attached of parts in box.

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,142 Posts