Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I recently replaced the original headlights on my 2007 SLK 280 with a pair of the Spyder units, leaving these as available. They’re in perfect condition with all bulbs still in place (halogen beams). The vehicle has been garage-kept. These units show no sign of yellowing or haze; good as new. While my 280 was never equipped with the system to electrically raise or lower the beams from the cockpit as some models did, these units apparently have all the gearing and a power socket which was unused in my 280.

I’m asking $200 for the pair plus shipping from Northern Virginia to wherever you are. Compare that with the cost of new units: over $300 each on Amazon; more than $400 each from the dealer. The price is for both units; not for sale separately.

UPS Ground was estimated at about $52; USPS estimated at about $32. I estimated the shipping costs to Chicago for these numbers. Package would be the same well-padded box in which I received my Spyder replacements. If you’d prefer to arrange shipping, the box dimensions are 25X23X15; weight is 23 pounds. You can reach me directly at [email protected] or respond here.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,428 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,428 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.