Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi All, all you're all SLK enthusiasts I thought I'd offer my car here too. I've advertised it in the PH classifieds only as I want it to go to someone who will cherish it, understand what they are buying etc. Avoiding auto trader !!

Here's a link,
if interested, contact me on here or in PH. I am sure this wont hang about so let me know if you are looking for an SLK55.
Sad to see her go, but someone will get an awesome SLK55. :smile:

Adam.

PH:
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mercedes-benz/amg/mercedes-slk55-amg-stunning-example/9370416

Photo Bucket Album:
SLK55 AMG_MF55 WDJ by Adam Molloy | Photobucket

Full Wording incase PH Link doesn't work:

Beautiful Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG for sale. Reluctant sale of a much cherished and enthusiast owned SLK55 that has an outstanding service and maintenance record. I have owned this car for nearly 5 years and covered 13k miles. Placed for sale with a heavy heart. I have only placed for sale on PH as this deserves to be handed to a likeminded future owner. The car is detailed regularly, and has a wheels off and underbody detail twice a year. The condition of this car is 2nd to none and in this order, SLK55s are getting hard to track down. Kept in a dust free sealed garage on a trickle charger and covered.

Specification:
Obsidian Black
51K miles
Fully serviced, and Full Service History, a lot of MB history and MB Independent
All keys and book packs, full paperwork file that is extensive
Totally complete tool kit, spare wheel, MBenz first aid kit etc all present, as new
Big service 500 miles ago
Fresh MOT until Feb2020
Immaculate body, paint and glass
Spotless wheels and underbody
Unmarked interior
EBC Redstuff Pads
MBenz OEM correct SLK R171 Perspex wind deflector
Matched Continental Sport Contact tyres all round (to correct MB spec)
All roof and window rubbers regularly treated and lubricated (no squeaks, rattles or leaks)
Upgraded original MB Parts AMG carpet set
Everything works without any fault
Last of the '55' plate registered cars so benefits from the Brembo 6Pot brakes yet sensible VED

All options are on this SLK55 – Digital auto climate system, Airscarf, CD changer, MBenz iPod integration, Factory key operated roof, distronic parking, Harmon Kardon audio, xenon headlights.

Common problems have been addressed in my ownership –
Drivers heated seat lower pad
leaky valve covers (common on M113 V8)
Crank sensor replaced
Driver’s seat bolster

In the recent past a collection of costly service and maintenance items have been addressed:
New AirCon condenser, Specific to the 55, MBenz OEM Parts with full system charge
At the big service 500 miles ago full brake bleed and coolant change (all MBenz products)
7G Tronic gearbox service with fluid change
Full spark plug replacement 10k Miles ago.

This car has benefitted from a fettling as enthusiast owners would undertake. It has a hand built stainless exhaust X-Pipe with Pipercross filters (washable) with the Eurocharged remap. All installed professionally with rolling road set up. The MBenz refinement has been kept so there is no drone or excess, yet the wonderful AMG experience is as you would want it. Infinity Exhausts Bristol have a strong reputation with this modification on Mercedes V8’s. Also has a neat Integrated DAB receiver into Factory Comand system which is a nice upgrade.

If you have got this far in the advert then you will be the kind of buyer who will appreciate the spec, condition and special care that has gone into keeping this beautiful car as it should be. This is not a cheap/bargain SLK55 but as with any rare & exquisitely maintained car, the best ones never are.

Will stand any inspection or assessment. The next owner will be acquiring quite possibly the finest example of an SLK55 you can hope to find. £18950.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
Closing thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.