Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wind stop made by "Wind Restrictor" from the US.
Currently on sale new for $369 +shipping.
Removed from my 2011, it was fitted for approx 12 months by the previous owner (who imported it).
Has the Mercedes badge in the centre, which illuminates either through a 12v plug in or as I had it when the lights were turned on.

Does look the part at night but the wife prefers the std one (no idea why).

Good quality aftermarket part, just sat in the garage at present.

Currently this has just a bare cable but can easily be hard wired or connected to a 12v supply plug(may do this before any sale)

£150+ postage or collection from Swindon Wiltshire.
Open to sensible offers.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,081 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,404 Posts
If you're in the UK and looking for a WindRestrictor for your R172 SLK, then this sounds like a bargain to me!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
95,081 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.