Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Genuine M-B wind deflector, removed from my R171. Part number B67812227. Includes storage bag (never used!). £250 posted to UK mainland, paypal gift/bank transfer (or cash on collection from Brighton).

Shipping to UK only.

·
Super Moderator
24,836 Posts
FYI and Suggestions for the For Sale section

In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Super Moderator
24,836 Posts
Genuine M-B wind deflector, removed from my R171. Part number B67812227. Includes storage bag (never used!). £250 posted to UK mainland, paypal gift/bank transfer (or cash on collection from Brighton).
Just to be clear, for those interested;

This is screen, 2 x hangers that fix to head rest & cover?

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,539 Posts
Looks like this. do you have the instructions included? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Any damage to it? If not I'll take it if it's still available - I'm in Oxford but the mother-in-law is in Haywards Heath & getting well overdue a mother's day visit so could kill 2 birds with one stone ...........

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Added 1st post.

If you change your mind, just post a reply.
Any damage to it? If not I'll take it if it's still available - I'm in Oxford but the mother-in-law is in Haywards Heath & getting well overdue a mother's day visit so could kill 2 birds with one stone ...........
No damage at all. You'll need to be quick though (or very patient) - I'm here today and tomorrow, and then away for a couple of weeks. If it helps, on receipt of a paypal gift payment, I can deliver it to Haywards Heath early this evening, it's not far from here. Any good?

·
Registered
23 Posts
No damage at all. You'll need to be quick though (or very patient) - I'm here today and tomorrow, and then away for a couple of weeks. If it helps, on receipt of a paypal gift payment, I can deliver it to Haywards Heath early this evening, it's not far from here. Any good?

If you can PM me your paypal details I'll settle up & in the meantime check if it's ok for her for this evening.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,539 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.