Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone.

Up for sale is my genuine Mercedes SLK windblocker. Comes with the rollbar inserts but no bag. Was fitted to my 2006 SLK200 Kompressor.

Will be advertised elsewhere, but thought I'd offer it up here to like-minded enthusiasts first! Immaculate, as-new condition, no marks or stains.

£230 or very near offer. Would prefer cash on collection (UK, Berkshire) as I do not want it damaged in transit. I would post - postage would be extra (not sure how much till I know where it's going).

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,579 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
93,579 Posts
it looks like this i assume?

·
93,579 Posts
new lower price! see post 1!!!

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Seen plenty of these for sale on eBay for £300...

For anyone with a R171, this is a must have accessory if You want to cruise & chat with Your passenger at Motorway Speeds, let along a cool sunny UK day.... I took it out once, while putting My R171 into the MB Garage for roof adjustment & what a difference... :surprise:
Could then see why people drive SLK's with the roof up on a sunny day...
Any yes, never took mine off in 6 years, except to clean, so the bag is not required:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi everyone.

Up for sale is my genuine Mercedes SLK windblocker. Comes with the rollbar inserts but no bag. Was fitted to my 2006 SLK200 Kompressor.

Will be advertised elsewhere, but thought I'd offer it up here to like-minded enthusiasts first! Immaculate, as-new condition, no marks or stains.

£230 or very near offer. Would prefer cash on collection (UK, Berkshire) as I do not want it damaged in transit. I would post - postage would be extra (not sure how much till I know where it's going).

Still for sale... grab a rare bargain!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.