Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
Hi all,
I have for sale a set of 2 Michelin pilot sport 4 tyres in size 225 40 18.
I bought them new last year and had them fitted to my Impreza for approx 3k miles before I sold the car (with its original wheels fitted).
They are no good to me as my R172 has 235s on the front but they are the correct size for the front of an R171 fitted with 18” alloys.
If anyone is interested in them then I will let them go for £80 a pair or £140 for all 4.
If anyone wants photos, tread depth, manufacturing dates or any other info then please reply to this thread or PM me.

(updated as two have sold. Myk)

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,487 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
Hi all,
I have for sale a set of 4 Michelin pilot sport 4 tyres in size 225 40 18.
I bought them new last year and had them fitted to my Impreza for approx 3k miles before I sold the car (with its original wheels fitted).
They are no good to me as my R172 has 235s on the front but they are the correct size for the front of an R171 fitted with 18” alloys.
If anyone is interested in them then I will let them go for £80 a pair or £140 for all 4.
If anyone wants photos, tread depth, manufacturing dates or any other info then please reply to this thread or PM me.
You have a PM:smile:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi mugs, i`ll take them, can you pm me your paypal and i will pay you and give you my address if thats all ok, i will sort it all out tonight for you
Cheers
Richard

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,487 Posts
Thread closed :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.