Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
FOR SALE (UK)

Mercedes Benz SLK 350 3.5 ltr V6 AMG Sport Edition 125 ‘BlueEFFICIENCY’ - 7 speed auto: Year 2011

The headlines:
Full & complete MB main dealer Service History (still covered by MB Mobilo warranty)
Only 28k miles (will increase slightly with use)
Indium Grey Metallic
‘SLK’ cherished number plate included in sale (valued at £750)
MOT’d till June ‘20 (no advisories)
New battery fitted Nov '18

The Free Text:
Honest and well cared-for example in rare and attractive colour. Original and ‘unmolested’ example. Owned by very fussy petrolhead. Exhaust note sounds amazing. All rubbers Gummi Pflege’d regularly to within an inch of their life. Engine compartment as clean as the rest of the car. You could eat your dinner off it, but that would be pretty stupid. Please see photos. I can do a video walk-around on request via WhatsApp. More photos on request. Teddy not included.

If it’s that good, then why on earth are you selling it?
Good question. I’m a car nut with well over 40 cars to my name in 44 years. I am now planning to buy a 2017 MB C300 Convertible from my best mate who’s moving abroad. Plus, my wife is planning to ‘get behind the wheel again’ after many years of not driving, and we plan to get here a Smart for 2 (yes, I know).

Where did you get it then?
I bought her in August 2018 from ‘Quality Cars Today’ (QCT) based in Sheffield. (Check them out, they sell some amazing high performance cars, all pretty much immaculate). I live in Kent; yes, I know it’s a long way but but I’m very fussy. What can I say?

The Interesting bits:
7 Speed Auto with eco, manual and sport modes plus paddle shifts
Smart Top (auto roof opening from key fob; plus heaps more functionality)
Airscarf
Heated Seats
Sat Nav
Media Interface
COMAND with digital radio
Telephone prewire
Cruise Control
Parktronic incl Parking Guidance
Auto lights
Interior light package (mood lighting and foot well lights)
Dual Climate Control
Black Leather with red stitching
Red seat-belts
Boot Lip Spoiler (in body colour)
Chrome style bonnet fins
MB Wind Deflector
Floor Mats with AMG logo
Rubber Boot Mat
Space Saver Spare Wheel
18” AMG Alloys with Premium Continental rubber
2 keys + original book pack
MB data card

Technical Stuff:
Engine Power: 306 bhp
Engine Torque: 273
Top Speed: 155
Acceleration (0-62mph): 5.6 secs
Fuel consumption:
• Extra urban: 51.4
• Urban: 28.5
• Combined: 39.8
CO2 emissions: 167
Annual Road Tax: £235

The Honest Bits:
Scratch: Very light surface scratch on n/s wing and door. It’s barely visible on a photo (attached) but I can point it out to you. Plus, there’s a few minor repaired stone chips to the front end. Again, not visible on photo.
Alloys: All four alloys have very slight paint lifting around centre cap (photo indicates the worst one).
Tyres: Front still plenty of wear. Rear will need replacing in a few thousand miles.
Windscreen: two repaired chips on n/s (low down). Passed MOT with no question.

How Much is it?
I thought you’d ask that. It’s £14,500 ovno. I’ve done my homework and this is a very fair price. I’m confident you won’t find cheaper for an equivalent car. I paid £18k for her one year ago.
Plus…the next service is due shortly so I’ll throw that in too (MB Main dealer of course).

How do I get in touch with you dude?
Simples. Email me on: [email protected]
I am based in Herne Bay, Kent
You know you want it. Call me.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,499 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks gorgeous. What model is the boot spoiler please?
Thanks for compliment Simon.

TBH I've no idea on the make of the spoiler! I bought it on line. It's unbranded as far as I know. I had it sprayed professionally and it fitted perfectly. :grin: I do like the look of them with this 'relatively discrete' boot spoiler.

Cheers

Barry

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No sold

Now sold.

Mods would you kindly mark up my post accordingly? Many thanks.

SLK Worlders: Thanks to all for allowing me to patronise this forum again during my latest SLK ownership.

Barry :nerd:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,499 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.