Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
For sale R171 complete armrest and console. This is the revised addition that doesn't open 'left or right' like the early problematic versions that were forever breaking. Lid opens upright revealing 1 large compartment - excellent condition and works perfectly, should fit all 'R171 Models.'

£40.00 plus shipping (Hermes or parcel2go) is probably the cheapest or buyers choice.... :smile:

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,579 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi
Just joined this forum - and on the look out for a replacement armrest console for my 2007 SLK 280. Saw your post and am interested in the item you have up for sale. Will this be a straight swap out for the one in my car? Its a 2007 SLK 280. Where in the UK are you - anywhere near Manchester by chance?

·
93,579 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
Just joined this forum - and on the look out for a replacement armrest console for my 2007 SLK 280. Saw your post and am interested in the item you have up for sale. Will this be a straight swap out for the one in my car? Its a 2007 SLK 280. Where in the UK are you - anywhere near Manchester by chance?

Yes, it will be a straight swap. The SLK R171 200/280/350 use the same armrest. Even the 55AMG is the same, only difference being the armrest itself is covered in Alcantara on the 55AMG. I'm in the south of England, but Hermes can deliver anywhere quite cheaply. I just saw these rates on google:
Pricing:
WeightParcelShop Drop-offCourier Collection1.01-2kg Medium£3.25£3.592.01-5kg£4.69£4.995.01-10kg£6.05£6.2010.01-15kg£8.16£8.40

·
93,579 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, it will be a straight swap. The SLK R171 200/280/350 use the same armrest. Even the 55AMG is the same, only difference being the armrest itself is covered in Alcantara on the 55AMG. I'm in the south of England, but Hermes can deliver anywhere quite cheaply. I just saw these rates on google:
Pricing:
WeightParcelShop Drop-offCourier Collection1.01-2kg Medium£3.25£3.592.01-5kg£4.69£4.995.01-10kg£6.05£6.2010.01-15kg£8.16£8.40
Excellent. Taking your word that the console is in very good/unmarked condition, lets seal the deal. You'll need to weigh the console and let me know the total cost (item and postage cost via Hermes) please? Is payment made somewhere on this site - or off site using Paypal?

Regards

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent. Taking your word that the console is in very good/unmarked condition, lets seal the deal. You'll need to weigh the console and let me know the total cost (item and postage cost via Hermes) please? Is payment made somewhere on this site - or off site using Paypal?

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave, I have just weighed the parcel and it's between the: 2 - 10 kilo price. I put my post code in and just used a Manchester post code of M1 1AD to get a guide for delivery and it was: £6.49 if it's any more I will cover it as it will only be a few pence. Payment will have to go through Paypal, as this site does not have this facility. You will also need to give me your email address so we can exchange details - new members have to have 10 posts (SIC) before they can PM members but I will try and email you anyway... Regards, Terence...

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Regards

Dave

Hi again Dave, I've just emailed you - waiting for full name and address, regards, Terence...

·
93,579 Posts
Let us know when the sale is done :D

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12