Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Preparing for our impending move to Spain I have decided reluctantly to sell the SLK as its not going to be practical to keep 2 cars in Spain.Car is in Southampton.

The car is a 2013 250CDI Blue Efficiency AMG Sport auto in Black (gloss) with full Sahara Beige leather interior, heated seats, Panoramic roof, MOT until 17 May 2018. Full service history 4 services last in Feb 17. I am second owner has 48k miles on clock but is still being used so may rise a little. New rear tyres conti's for mot. Becker map pilot and smart top available separately. Car is currently on private plate but will be changed back to normal reg over next week or so.

Price is £15250 offers very close to this will be considered but please note I am selling the car not giving it away.I would like to sell fairly quickly but its not an urgent necessity so silly offers not accepted. I will leave this solely on here for a few weeks to give members of SLKWorld first dibs then it goes on sale elsewhere.

If anyone's interested or knows someone that might be email me on [email protected]

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,539 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
Preparing for our impending move to Spain I have decided reluctantly to sell the SLK as its not going to be practical to keep 2 cars in Spain.Car is in Southampton.

The car is a 2013 250CDI Blue Efficiency AMG Sport auto in Black (gloss) with full Sahara Beige leather interior,heated seats,Panoramic roof, Mot until March 2018 full service history 4 services last in Feb 17 I am second owner has 48k miles on clock but is still being used so may rise a little.New rear tyres conti's for mot.Becker map pilot and smart top available separately.Car is currently on private plate but will be changed back to normal reg over next week or so.

Price is £15250 offers very close to this will be considered but please note I am selling the car not giving it away.I would like to sell fairly quickly but its not an urgent necessity so silly offers not accepted. I will leave this solely on here for a few weeks to give members of SLKWorld first dibs then it goes on sale elsewhere.
Bob. Some pictures may help you in your sale and also your datacard.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob. Some pictures may help you in your sale and also your datacard.
Couldn't add photos yet not got any only ones from dealer where I bought the car.When I get home Saturday i'll add some photos and the datacard and get the MOT date altered as its 17th May 2018 not march as I put.

If anyone's interested or knows someone that might be email me on [email protected]

·
93,539 Posts
Couldn't add photos yet not got any only ones from dealer where I bought the car.When I get home Saturday i'll add some photos and the datacard and get the MOT date altered as its 17th May 2018 not march as I put.

Datacard added post 1

·
Super Moderator
24,836 Posts

Bob, There are some shots of your car at donington and I think SW meets ;)

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts

I've added your email into post 1, and edited/corrected the MOT date there for you too. :tu:

Sorry to hear you're selling, but understand the reason why... Good luck with sale! :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car has now been sold.So if one the mods could mark this as sold or delete or whatever action is deemed necessary then it would be appreciated.

·
93,539 Posts
Thread now closed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.