Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hiya,
This is not an advert ... yet ... but I thought I might just give notice. Don't have to sell but my very high specced AMG 55 is just not been used and although I love it, it is totally wasted sitting in the garage. Simply have little or no time to drive.
Again, I do not need to sell and do not fancy the tyre-kickers, silly offers experience but may let it go for top money. PM me if you might be interested somewhere down the line...
But then again, think I will go out for a run tonight which will kill this thought...:grin:
Cheers .. John.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
93,548 Posts
If you change your mind, just post in your thread and we will remove it :D

@johng007

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see I cannot edit the thread. However, perhaps I am allowed to say my AM55 is now in Autotrader? Personally of course, I think it is the nicest one there.... Just a quick try before car is off the road for the winter ... fully prepared to wait for spring. Love the car so am almost not bothered if unable to sell now, however these cars also fine for all year round use and a potential buyer now will also get an additional set of tyres - very good winter ones.
Cheers .. John.

·
93,548 Posts
I see I cannot edit the thread. However, perhaps I am allowed to say my AM55 is now in Autotrader? Personally of course, I think it is the nicest one there.... Just a quick try before car is off the road for the winter ... fully prepared to wait for spring. Love the car so am almost not bothered if unable to sell now, however these cars also fine for all year round use and a potential buyer now will also get an additional set of tyres - very good winter ones.
Cheers .. John.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My AMG now sold. A sad day.
Realities of running 4 cars sank home and could not justify the SLK any longer.
There will be another one day so will stay on the forum, maybe looking for my old 350 to surface again... :wink:
Cheers .. John.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.