Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have two of these bags, both brand new never used, bought from America, nice handy size for an SLK boot! They have two large end pockets, and one front pocket, along with the main compartment. Handles and shoulder straps. Sizes when full are approx 18" X 10 x 10. MB part number MHB-022-NV/BK. I believe they are not available in the UK. Both posted for £80 in the UK, outside please ask and I'll get a quote. Currently trying to add pics!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Price drop on bags.

i have two of these bags, both brand new never used, bought from america, nice handy size for an slk boot! They have two large end pockets, and one front pocket, along with the main compartment. Handles and shoulder straps. Sizes when full are approx 18" x 10 x 10. Mb part number mhb-022-nv/bk. I believe they are not available in the uk. Both posted for £80 in the uk, outside please ask and i'll get a quote. Currently trying to add pics!
ok how about £65 posted?

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,961 Posts
Those are good looking bags! Good luck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bags still here.

Well not sold these bags as yet, how about £50 for both, inc post to UK. These are genuine MB items!

·
Super Moderator 2006 SLK 280
11,308 Posts
Well not sold these bags as yet, how about £50 for both, inc post to UK. These are genuine MB items!
Any idea what postage to the states would be? (California)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.