Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Selling a set of used 2014 Mercedes Benz SLK 250 (R172) Carbon Edition wheels/tires (AMG).
These are OEM/factory wheels and tires on the "Carbon Edition" SLK's and optional on SLK55 AMG.
Fronts: 8x18 ET43 225/40R18 Tire date codes are 4116 and 4216.
Rears: 9x18 ET42 245/35R18 Tire date codes are 3616 for both.
Tires are OEM Bridgestone Potenza S001 (MO) with about 8/10 tread depth on all 4.
Tirerack.com currently sells this set new for $848+shipping.
Wheels are OEM Mercedes Benz "Made in Germany" with "AMG" logo and markings on inside of wheel spokes.
Tires will need to be remounted and wheels/tires re-balanced.
No TPMS or center caps.
There are some rock chips and very minor imperfections. No curb rash, cracks, gouges, bends or plugs in tires.
Selling because owner changed to different aftermarket wheels/tires set. Price lowered per OP: Asking $600 cash (or PayPal +3%) for the set or best offer for local pickup only.
No trades.
Can make arrangements to deliver anywhere in the South Bay Area, CA.
More pics available here:
http://socal28.com/4sale/slk_wheels.htm

My contact email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,579 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,579 Posts
Post 1 updated with new price

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price lowered to $600.
Might be able to deliver/meet in the Sacramento area as I head up there a couple times a month.

·
Super Moderator
11,561 Posts
Post # 1 updated with new price.

·
Premium Member
4,563 Posts
I'm really tempted by these, but the tires appear to be two years old - is that right? Also, why do the tires need to be re mounted?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm really tempted by these, but the tires appear to be two years old - is that right? Also, why do the tires need to be re mounted?
Yes, tires are 2 years old.
Tires were un-mounted to re-use the TPMS, thus the Buyer will need to add TPMS and remount/balance the set.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.