Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

Long time lurker who has appreciated reading the words of wisdom regarding the SLK 55.

I am putting up for sale my Fire Opal 55 (2013). It has just ticked over 28,000 miles and it comes with Mercedes warranty that runs until 22/11/2018. I have listed the car at £28,000 and I am based on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border.

Mod edit: Price reduced to £27,500 OBO

I have listed it on pistonheads today where pictures can be viewed, unsure about the rules about linking url's so will not do so unless someone confirms it is ok? It would be great if it could go to a home of an enthusiastic so I felt I should post on here.

For reference the content of the listing is as follows;

Official Mercedes AMG warranty until 22/11/2018

Full Mercedes Service History, currently on the Mercedes service care plan

Very high spec - includes;
Fire Opal Red
Magic Sky glass roof
Airscarf
Airguide Wind deflectors
Heated seats
Electric seats
Command (Sat Nav)
Intelligent light system
Front & rear parking sensors
Speed limit assist
High beam assist
Auto hold
Auto fold mirrors
Air con
Red interior lighting
IWC clock
Brushed aluminium roll over bars

Car is in fantastic condition, all 4 alloys in great condition. Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres all round with plenty of life remaining.

The remaining warranty is transferable so offers peace of mind.

Private plate not included in sale.

One previous owner.

Any questions please ask!

henjam AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,611 Posts
FYI and Suggestions for the For Sale section
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,570 Posts
@Henry James

You should include your email in your ad because you cannot respond to PM's or inquiries (in private) till you get 15 posts.

Do this in a follow up post as you cannot edit posts in this forum (or any other forum till you get that 15).

Post your email in this format (to thwart spambots and the like):

joeblow AT gmail DOT com

We will edit your first post to include that info.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,611 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.