Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi.

I was holding this item at the request of another user but haven't had any responses since removing it from the car. It's now up for grabs.

It's a 16 month old SmartTop for SLK/SLC R172 models. Purchased from PCCGB.com at a cost of £280

It's has up to date software. Includes the chip, wiring loom and the USB cable (all pictured)

Offers increased functionality of the convertible roof, windows and power-fold mirrors (if spec'd).

Please visit Mods4Cars blog for more informtion: SmartTOP Convertible Top Controller Mercedes SLK R172MODS4CARS BLOG

Comprehensive installation instructions and video's also available via Mods4Cars. Easy to install yourself at home.

I'm looking for £200 + P&P

Email: [email protected]

*Best post on here to let me know you're interested too as I my junk filter can be very overzealous at times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,423 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
98,423 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

I'm interested in this but I'd like to know how easy is it fit - what bits of trim do I need to remove?

Thanks

I'm about the furthest you can get from a mechanic and I managed it. You just need some torx bits for your screwdriver and a spare hour. (Some sunshine or a large garage is helpful too.)

Thanks @jbanks15 for linking to the install vid too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
@Whiplash, Looks like you have a couple interested in this... don't forget to come back here and update once it's sold, so that we can close the thread for you. :tu:

Reactions: Whiplash

·
98,423 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.