Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DAS/STAR Registered Owner 2005 SLK 55 AMG
4,023 Posts
Hi all

Due to the change over to facelifted mirrors, my pre-facelift electric folding mirrors are now surplus to requirements, so I'll post them here before popping them on the usual auction sites.

They're both electric folding, with the memory / reverse dip (on the passenger side) function, and are heated.

Finished in Cubainte Silver (723) with the usual LED indicators and ready to bolt straight on (if your colour is the same as mine!!).

In great condition, as you'd expect.

Included as well is the folding mirror switch that sits under the handbrake (for those that are changing from manual fold, you need this, along with some coding to tell the car that the electric fold mirrors are present)

Mirrors

I'll post up some more pics later when I'm back at base (They're both off and ready to pack)

Mirror Switch - just the one on the right

Looking for #250GBP plus what ever postage or shipping works out to be - PM if you're interested, and if you're collecting I'll do the coding for you too

·
Registered
588 Posts
The ones I have on my car are from a UK RHD car, and there's no problem !
Then I apologize my experience based on my earlier car a Honda and the japanese market mirrors were different, the mirror tile itself moved in different scope (degrees) and you couldn't set them perfectly in a LHD car.

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK200K
10,745 Posts
As I swapped bits around between the two, I can neither confirm or deny this, but you're probably right, but you can always swap your mirros plates from your actual units if you're referring to the image you see.
If you're referring to how much the mirrors actually move inside the casings, mine are fine !

·
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They'll fit left and right had drive cars - the Door controllers take care of the auto dip on the drivers side, and the range of motion is the same for both .....

Anyways, looks like they're going to a member on here so will close the thread shortly

Thanks all ...

·
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And they're now sold - I'll close the thread

Thanks to all who enquired...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.