Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Following the sad departure of my SLK55, I have a couple of items for sale:

R171 Plexi Glass Wind Deflector Kit - OEM Part # B67812227. Hardly used, unmarked as new condition complete with original SLK branded storage bag. Current MB retail price is £399.60 inc. VAT

£275 plus postage

SmartTop NOW SOLD
Mods4cars smartTop Roof Remote Control Module STLBMZ1 for R171. Again, hardly used and in original packaging with instructions. Current PPCGB retail price is £253.20 inc. VAT

£150 plus postage

Please PM me if interested.

[email protected]

Regards,

S.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,112 Posts
pics? or is it like ours?

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
Some members may not have enough posts to be able to send you a PM (they need at least 15 posts to do so). Although they could respond in a public post here, you may want to consider adding an alternative contact method too.

You can't edit posts in For Sale threads yourself. If there is anything you want to add or change, please either PM a moderator, or add in a new post here and one of us will make the necessary changes for you.

Good luck with sale!

Thanks
Dave

·
98,112 Posts
Let us know which sells 1st so we can edit your thread :D

·
Registered 2005 SLK200
619 Posts
And WTNT's patience finally pays off........ >:D

Nice surprise for my wife when she gets her new Smart Top 0:)

Not just yet mind, it's absolutely clattering down thanks to 'storm Doris ' - you guys in the US would roll around laughing at the weather that passes for a storm over here >:D

Anyhow, just dealt with top bloke spook, it's only been in his car for a month and is mint :grin::grin:

Ask me if I'm happy.....:laugh:

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,406 Posts
smartTop now SOLD, Thanks Johnny.

Dave the Mod - could you please amend my original ad accordingly? Many thanks! :smile:
Edited and SmartTop now marked as sold... I'm sure it won't be long before the wind deflector sells too. :tu:

Reactions: spook

·
98,112 Posts
Remember, only OEM MB Plexiglass Draught Stop is available and spook is in the UK :D

·
98,112 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.