Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Most parts are available, except the passenger side door and surrounding bodywork :)
(t-boned by a BMW, oh horror! You can see a part of their fender in one of the pics!)

Tell me what you need, I've got it! Fair prices (tell me what you'd pay, if the price is not egregious it's yours).

my email is earthbm (my username) @gmail.com

Pics:

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
99,615 Posts
Contact info like email?
You have 2 posts so you cannot reply by private message

·
Registered
154 Posts
It would be great to see photos of the interior so we know what interior trim, seats, etc you have for sale. A list of options installed or a datasheet for the car would be good too, in case someone wants a particular part (like Harmon Kardon, bi-xenon headlamps, etc).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ouch, looks like it was a fairly hard hit too. Hope no one was hurt.
Kind of hate to pick apart a nice car, but...
If you're willing/able to take apart the door panels, I'd like to see if we could work out something for the complete armrests/door pulls and door latch levers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apologies no not leaving the contact details. Looks like the private message limits are very tight here. my email is earthbm (my username) @gmail.com

I will take better pictures tonight.

Beige leather seats (not in new condition but without tears, with electric controls).
I will take doors apart if needed.

There is also a site called peddle.com that offers $1900 for the car as is. So I'll need to sell more than that in parts for it to make sense.

Thanks for the kind wishes. My fiance was indeed hurt. I'd rather not discuss it further though because of insurance companies/lawyers etc.

·
99,615 Posts
contact info put in post 1

to reply by private messages, one needs 15 posts

you can get to 15 quickly by welcoming enuff members to get to 15

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable or to ‘edit’, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM/edit. You can always pm a moderator.

The reason for this is so spammers cannot spam members :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you end up parting out the interior, I'm still interested in a few bits.
Not sure about covering the bid on the whole car, you might be parting it out for quite awhile to pull that off.
vs just selling the whole thing.

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
29,540 Posts
Welcoming several new members is easy and takes a couple of minutes.

Just go here:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/aveldu/d36b7750-1e89-4683-87b6-7cfe035eec11_zpscnsfgkhx.png

Say 'Welcome to the forum' on 12 new threads. You already have 3 posts.

Then you will need to monitor your inbox to stay within the limit and make sure that you don't miss any enquiries.

Hope your partner makes a full recovery.
Accidents are a pain when just metal and plastic is affected.

The human cost is much harder to deal with.

·
99,615 Posts
fyi, remember to use @ @Slk Rick
@earthbm

if member is not subscribed, @ will notify them

·
99,615 Posts
Closing thread

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status