Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have just sold my 07 SLK280 for about 60% of the purchase price. Well, it's already a good deal given the current 2nd hand market in Hong Kong. After selling my SLK, I may not be visiting SLKWorld that often!

I would like to thank everyone in SLKWorld, everyone here is so gentle and kind. The forum is one of the most lively that I've ever been.

Good luck and let's continue to enjoy our ride in good health! :tu:

Cheers.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Good luck with your next purchase, visit the forum from time to time.

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)Good luck with you next vehicle choice. Always sad to see members move on. There's still a great core of original "die hard" members, and a constant infusion of new enthusiastic SLK owners to this site.

·
Thread Hijacker
2,798 Posts
Very sorry to hear you've sold, but ownership is not a requirement for membership here. Please come back occassionally!

dj

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Well at least you had an SLK. Not everyone out there in mundainland can say that!! Hope you enjoy your next car as much, and if you don't you can always get and SLK again :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I actually placed order to another car already. A car that some of you may not like at all... it's an Audi TT 3.2 Quattro! R)

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,268 Posts
Good luck but you will be back!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Thanks guys! I actually placed order to another car already. A car that some of you may not like at all... it's an Audi TT 3.2 Quattro! R)
I'm curious to hear your experience/opinions about the Audi TT.

Reactions: watsons

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
Definitely need to post some pics.

What colour is it?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Definitely need to post some pics.

What colour is it?
There are three for me to choose from - Silver, Meteor Grey and Black. I choose Meteor Grey because Silver is quite common in HK, and it's difficult to keep a black car clean.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Just wanted to say the TT is a beautiful car. I've recently seen a TTs and wow, what a looker... inside and out!

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
There are three for me to choose from - Silver, Meteor Grey and Black. I choose Meteor Grey because Silver is quite common in HK, and it's difficult to keep a black car clean.
Ah nice, it is difficult to keep a black car clean but when is clean it does look great :)

Reactions: watsons

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yes, post here often, and tell us about the Audi. One thing about it you will like (I think) is the AWD it has.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.