Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost poetic. We bought the car around 3 years ago, mainly because I wanted a nice convertible to take on our honeymoon in Cornwall.

Sold it on Valentine's day.

Bit sad, but it was time to let it go.

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Tough on the kids now as you only have two two seaters Mind you can crush one in the back of the TT :biglaugh:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Dear Mrs P

Now that your A4 is gone pehaps you could provide a neutral opinion of the car. The reason I ask is a close friend of mine had one and had several problems with it and was very disappointed with the car so I was wondering if this was an anomaly.

G.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dear Mrs P

Now that your A4 is gone pehaps you could provide a neutral opinion of the car. The reason I ask is a close friend of mine had one and had several problems with it and was very disappointed with the car so I was wondering if this was an anomaly.

G.
We have had two A4s. The first was a normal A4, and it was a dream car. We then got the cabriolet and didn't have many issues. Until the roof failed. Many visits to the Audi garage and courtesy cars later, and they eventually sorted it, cost us a fortune. Then the turbo failed, yet more money. Finally the oil pump died and we decided enough was enough and we got rid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts