Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
With regret, I am offering for sale my late 2013 Mercedes Benz R172 SLK 250CDi BlueEfficiency.

This is the 2.1l diesel variant with a 7-speed auto box.
This car has done just over 43K miles, and is finished in Cavansite Blue Metallic, with cream leather trim.

I’ve owned this car since February 2016 and it has been fantastic for us.
MOT until 28 Feb 2019 and in good all round condition.
Although currently fitted with a Smart Top and the panoramic roof liner, these are not part of the sale - though they can be bought separately for £150 each and left on the car if required. If not, I will replace the roof liner with the standard liner, and remove the Smart Top module for sale later.

Comes with front and rear parking sensors, chrome bonnet trims and non-standard wheel centres – I will also include the original centres.

Fitted with a perspex wind deflector, included in sale as well as the original mesh deflector.

Race Chip Pro module is also fitted, this will be included in the sale.
Private Number Plate is not included, this will be placed on retention and the original ‘63’ plate will be on the car at sale (subject to DVLA agreement).

Sale is due to illness.

We are no longer able to attend meets/shows as the mobility scooter my wife now needs doesn’t fit in the boot, and using this car as a daily driver only is not practical.
Serviced as per the Schedule. I currently have an MB Service Plan, with the next service due in September.

This vehicle has an extended warranty with Warranty Direct until February 2020 – the full premium has been paid, but there is a £50 transfer fee to change it to the buyers name.

This car is being offered to SLKWorld members first, after which it will be in Autotrader.

Datacard is included below for reference. I've added a few pictures, but they hardly do this car justice!

Price £11, 500

PM me if interested, I’ll be happy to send you my phone no and address – I’m in Wellingborough Northants if that helps.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,611 Posts
Sorry to hear that

In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
5. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for cars, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,611 Posts
Well I guess congrats are in order then
I will close your for sale thread :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.