Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered 2015 SLK350
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have for sale an MB Lexan wind blocker complete with roll bar inserts along with the SLK branded accessory bag. It is in excellent condition and has a Mercedes Benz silver decal. I removed the wind blocker from my R171 which I have recently sold.

The price is $340 U.S. plus shipping. It will be shipped from the U.S.

Please pm me for further info.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
28,089 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

SLKWorld is not liable for any problems that result out of participating in Buying/Selling on this site.
Let the buyer/seller beware.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,317 Posts
ooooh a member was asking for that...wish I could remember who

·
97,317 Posts

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
13,776 Posts
Ive been trying to reload that page for 2 min now. Looks like the slowdown is back (for me anyways)

·
97,317 Posts
@Zoltan Arnoczi

that is a great price for oem plexi
I bought mine new in 2005. it was $810 :D
ebay has em now for about $475

·
97,317 Posts
Price reduced

·
97,317 Posts
This is a great price and product! It is made for the r171. oem plexi

This is mine with AMG decal

·
Registered 2007 SLK55 AMG
25 Posts
I have for sale an MB Lexan wind blocker complete with roll bar inserts along with the SLK branded accessory bag. It is in excellent condition and has a Mercedes Benz silver decal. I removed the wind blocker from my R171 which I have recently sold.

The price is $340 U.S. plus shipping. It will be shipped from the U.S.

Please pm me for further info.

Thanks.
Hello. I am interested in the OEM Draught Stop. I don't have enough postings to pm you directly. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator CA 2012 SLK55 AMG w/P30
13,776 Posts
Hello. I am interested in the OEM Draught Stop. I don't have enough postings to pm you directly. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.
You can get those posts by welcoming 9 new members (the same way we welcomed you when you joined :tu: )

Reactions: Avel Du

·
97,317 Posts
Item is sold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.