Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
For Sale Satin Black - FAST FC04 18" wheels / tires - these wheels are offset - two front tires are Pilot Sports 235 x 40 x ZR18 and have plenty of tread remaining, almost like new - the rears are Conti Sport 255 x 35 x 18ZR they have quite a few kms left in them but I was planning on changing them this summer to Pilot Super Sports. These wheels were not available in satin black at the time they were purchased, they were sent directly to a refinisher at additional cost before being installed on the car. Wheels have never seen snow or salt as this is a weekend / summer vehicle.

These wheels are approximately $300 each without rubber, depending on the supplier.

Asking $750 but will give $50 off to members on this forum.

Wheels are being sold as I am installing 19"s and new rubber this week.

PM me if you are interested - I am told that these wheels will fit all SLK's / VW's, however I will confirm if you are interested. I live in the GTA.

https://www.fastwheels.ca/img/product/FC04A-FC04A-Black-Metallic-(Deep)-B.jpg

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,464 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.
4. Seller, please post a reply informing us that it sold when someone buys it. Saves folks trawling for parts, only to find that they have gone. Thanks.

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,464 Posts
Thread closed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.