Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hello all

I am selling the head unit I installed in my (now gone) SLK R171 which was used to replace the Audio 20 factory unit in the car. The head unit runs Android 4.4.4 and has all the usual features like bluetooth phone connection, WiFi, 16gb internal hard drive, MP3 player, Navigation, DVD player *even works when driving :wink:, Radio and to be honest, any other application you choose to install on it from the Google play store. It is in full working order and as new, boxed with all harness/GPS/Microphone. I only had it in the car for 8 months before I sold the car and purchased an SLC43 with Comand. It is a very nice upgrade from the Audio 20. The hardness enables all steering wheel controls to operate the phone/volume as with the factory unit.

I will also include free of charge the reversing camera I purchased to go with it along with wireless senders from rear camera to the head unit and, also long cables for a fully wired option. I never got to fit these as, I sold the car before that project was undertaken.

I replaced the audio 20 unit with this and it is fully plug and play with the hardness included in the box. Its also a very easy self install and there are lots of guides on this site on how to fit one. New it cost me £370.00 plus delivery. I am selling this for £220.00 which includes postage to addresses within the UK. Offered here amongst fellow SLK enthusiasts before it goes on to eBay.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you want any further information.

Attachments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,579 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Asking for Matt!

Seriously interested.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello @nimbusgb

As advised on PM, another member snapped it up this morning. Only just able to sign in to the site.

Can the thread be closed please, item sold :smile: Thank you.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will blow your mind @Joanne3 as a step up (or more like a giant leap) from the Audio 20. Will be delivered by SLC soon :grin:

Can admin please close the thread. Thanking you kindly.

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Now sold - closing thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.