Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Group,

It is with some regret that I am putting my 2000 SLK up for auction. My Wife and I are retiring to a Mountain home that is located up a 2-mile dirt road and I can't bring myself to driving it on 4 miles of dirt and bumps every time we want to take it out.

It is now posted for the next 7 days at a no reserve auction on Bring-A-Trailer so it will sell to the highest bidder. All the details and over 100 pictures can be found here.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2000-mercedes-benz-slk-230/

You need to register to bid.

Thank you for your consideration! I truly have enjoyed this group and learned a lot!

Jon

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,611 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number.
3. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
4. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Registered
630 Posts
This is what I started out looking at. Still like them. Good luck at BaT! Go there every day. Can't remember ever seeing an SLK there.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Be sure to let the new owner know about the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts group so they can join us for meets & drives. Thank you.

Hope you get a good price. I have alerted several people already.

·
93,611 Posts
Do you want to add the datacard? Post the vin. I did not see it in the ad.

·
Premium Member
14,811 Posts
Looks like my Betty will get her Bathrooms done.:frown::frown: Just checked the Auction.

No Reserve: One-Owner 29K-Mile 2000 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 5-Speed

CURRENT BID: $8,888 ENDS IN: 6 Days.

·
Super Moderator
11,570 Posts
Always a tough decision to sell a family member😥

If you do decide to get another, the 171s and 172s can fit 1 bag with clubs in the trunk, albeit with the driver sitting crossways in there AND the top has to be up (full size bag).

Lorraine is not pleased she has to keep her bag between her legs 🤤 whereas mine can fit in the trunk :tu:

Seems wrong to say "good luck with your sale" but......good luck with your sale 😉

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Sold 3\30\18 $10,500.

·
93,611 Posts
Closing thread as op has not returned to do so

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.