Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
1st aid kit sold

Moving.. clearing out old SLK stuff..

Best offer in this thread by tomorrow 5PM EST gets both! Add $6 USPS shipping.

MB First Aid Kit -- new, never used. Fits behind the driver's seat.

Software Service Update USA
Disk 171 589 04 22 00
SW 46/06
SW-Rel. 22.100

Originally purchased from comandonline.co.uk

I used this disk to update the COMAND unit after using the DVD/Nav update disk (The SLKWorld mods were sending it around) in order to get the ETA and other minor upgrades to the head unit software.

The photos below were taken BEFORE I upgraded my head unit. BUY AND USE THIS DISK AT YOUR OWN RISK. This disk worked perfectly for me to update the software, but I don't know if it will work for you, so you need to confirm yourself. I also no longer have the instructions, so you'll need to track those down yourself (It's all here on SLKWorld somewhere).

Update disc photos here: http://www.slkworld.com/284470-post3.html

First aid kit:

thanks.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,122 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,122 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, last offer! $10 each (including shipping!) to whoever wants one or the other or both.

Otherwise, they're headed to the dump.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First aid-kit has been sold.

The firmware disc is up for grabs for just $6 USPS shipping.

I'd hate to toss this out. Doesn't someone with an R171 need a firmware update?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.