Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone know any good places i can drive around in SoCal? I live in the OC and LA area. Or is there any upcoming events for SoCal?

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Hey anyone know any good places i can drive around in SoCal? I live in the OC and LA area. Or is there any upcoming events for SoCal?
Perhaps Tslick will chime in.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome Tpman

I see etyu is lazy :biglaugh:

What are you looking for, cruising or canyon driving? do a search for so cal runs to get an idea what we've been up to.

One of these days someone like etyu, slklove, or you will call for a run. Maybe cyberdrakon will break out his wide body :tu:

Here's an example, out cruising a canyon today... San Gabriel Canyon Rd...

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Tpman

I see etyu is lazy :biglaugh:

What are you looking for, cruising or canyon driving? do a search for so cal runs to get an idea what we've been up to.

One of these days someone like etyu, slklove, or you will call for a run. Maybe cyberdrakon will break out his wide body :tu:

Here's an example, out cruising a canyon today... San Gabriel Canyon Rd...

Well more cruising. I'm up for a run almost anytime! never really done one, but it sounds like fun R):bannana:! Can't view the vid :confused: something about it being private

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Anyone free for this Saturday, January 17th?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't do this saturday :/ i have my sister's wedding to attend to. And i can't view the video says its private.

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I'd nominate Tslick (since he's free from regular work duties :biglaugh:).

My suggestion would be the one outlined by Tslick above (Seal Beach to Palos Verdes), looks good and I haven't been to that area.

What's a good Saturday in February? (prolly best after Feb 7-8 weekend). What time do we meet and where in Seal Beach?

Perhaps the others can chime In? Cyberdrakon, slkluv, kungfudevil, V8SLK (haven't seen his post for a long while), Hairypet, Sid and other SoCal members?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hey guys

Ive actually been interested in doing a run as of late - this past weekend I drove around alot with the top down as it was 80~ in areas. Drove down to the beach, about halfway down to San Diego and so on for no reason other then to drive and enjoy the good weather.

I was out of the country until recently but now im back at my job and things are starting to get steady again. Most weekends work for me if I have a week or 2 notice.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lets dooo itt!!! but i might be in NY on the first weekend of February :(. I'm not too sure yet, but i'm readyyyyyyy R):flag:

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
Feb 21 or Feb 28?

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
I should be fine for either one of those dates :tazz:
We could set it for Feb 21, Saturday, assemble/chat between 9am to 9:30am. (We could use Feb 28 as a reserve/alternative), drive time is around 1 1/2 hr roughly, lunch perhaps.

I think Tslick meant to meet at: Joe's Crab Shack, 6550 E Marina Dr, Long Beach, CA 90803. Follow route as outlined by Tslick (aka pathfinder) on post #7 above.

Tentative list (add to list as needed):

1. Tpman
2. etyu

1 - 20 of 40 Posts