Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and leaving the subdivision and about a mile from my house when I see an old car on the side of the road facing me. There is someone in the driver's seat. As I pass the passenger's side I hear something. I stop and the passenger side door cracks open and a lady asks me, "Do you have any jumper cables?". I pat my pockets and reply...."No, sorry. I must have left them in my other pants".

I thought she was going to ask me if I had any grey poupon.

·
Sadly Woolly has passed away
17,375 Posts
I hope you ran home and got some for her - jump leads, not mustard!!

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
... gee Sgt... where's your helpful staff attitude??? You could have sent Lassie to go get them and the car, right? Florida, you gotta love it....

And was that a jar of grey poupon in your pocket or were you just glad to see her?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should have said...excuse me, I have a Mercedes Benz 2009 Slk 55 AMG and the electronics are so sensitive that I could not have jumped your vehicle.

Anyway, when I returned from the walk, her car was gone!!!

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Wa wa wa waaaaa :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
I always carry a Set of jumper Cables with me when i walk the Hounds and have Hot Dogs in the back Pocket since them little Legs alway give out anywhere from 750 to 500 Meters from the House. If the Jumpers won,t do the Hot Dogs will. LOL Jbanks maybe that nice Lady try to rob you? You never can be carefull enuff in them Fl Sub Divions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts