Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The So Cal folks are getting together on February 21 for a cruise along the coast of Long Beach and around the Palos Verdes Peninsula. [Map]. Proposed lunch is at Canetti's Seafood Grotto on 22nd St, San Pedro. After lunch, some of us may start another run down the coast to South Orange County.

Meet 9:00 A.M. in the parking lot at the Long Beach Marina, between Joe's Crab Shack, 6550 E Marina Dr, Long Beach and Studebaker Rd. Start the run ~ 9:20 A.M.

Tentative list
1. Tpman
2. etyu
3. Tslick
4. slkluv
5. amgc55slk5
6. Mazeka
7. Catchmefucan

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Wish I could be there Tom. Enjoy!

·
Registered 2007 SLK200
820 Posts
I wish I can be there :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just viewed the map link and I live in Newport. Are people meeting on Marina Dr in Seal Beach? If so what's the address and what time?

Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hi Catchmefucan - hope you can make the meet.

As for your question: not 100% sure - ill just be following Eddy or Tom or whoever is leading the pack. If you want to meet up with us its probably best to meet: "Meet 9:00 A.M. in the parking lot at the Long Beach Marina, between Joe's Crab Shack, 6550 E Marina Dr, Long Beach and Studebaker Rd. Start the run ~ 9:20 A.M." As Tom said.

Depending on traffic, our caravan size and so on it might be hard to predict what time we end up at various locations on route.

Im sure others will chime in with more exact information.

Edit: I can't view that map from my work ill take a look when I get home - im assuming the location you mentioned is somewhere enroute.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Andy, drive through Seal Beach on PCH and turn left at Studebaker Road in Long Beach (first traffic light over the bridge). At the end of Studebaker, drive strait through to the marina parking lot and we will be on the right.

That's the info I was looking for. Looking forward to meeting some new people. Thanks for the responses.

Andy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Unfortiunately, it's looking like I may not be able to make it. I will know for sure tomorrow. If I can't make it, have fun and I'll see you you at the next get together.

Andy

·
Registered
32 Posts
if i can wake up that early...i will meet u guys there

this is probably my first slk meet...but i have met etyu in-person ...thank you again for helping me with my green filter install.

Hopefully, i can show up tomorrow hahah

·
Registered
940 Posts
Man work is going sooooooo sloooooooow right now... nice day out and Im looking forward to some top down driving with a bunch of other SLKS soon!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll be there too. Just bought car 2weeks ago and look forward to seeing everyone and getting tips on after-market mods. Bruzee.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts