Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone tell me where the best place is to buy a smart top module and also if anyone has found a good installer in the north of England. I know it is a fairly easy DIY but I have a medical condition which has rendered my hands useless and there's a limit to my wife's patience when being supervised.???
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Administrator Founding Member since 2006
105,295 Posts

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,535 Posts
^^------ what Jeff said :D or, as I said in that thread, check out the SmartTop link in my signature. :)

I can't help advise on installers in Yorkshire, but most competent in-car audio installers would be more than capable of doing the job (especially if you gave them the install instructions and a print-out of the DIY from the forum (link to it is in the thread linked to in my signature).

If you do decide to buy from PPCGB, and if you use Facebook, don't forget you can get 5% discount by liking their Facebook page too. :tu:

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK230
569 Posts
Carefull with pccgb quoted me £290 only £240 on there we site

Reactions: Chazbee

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've tried to P.M. Woolly in the North East but not had a reply so don't know if I've done it right! Maybe you'll read this post Woolly and get in touch - Having read some of your previous posts on this subject I'm hoping you can give me some help with fitting.

·
Administrator Founding Member since 2006
105,295 Posts
I emailed Woolly for you and although you only have 6 posts (normally you need 15 to pm someone) you can pm a moderator like Woolly. :D

in case u want to pm someone else...

If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.