Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guy at my gym has the SLR in the photos below on Friday, plus an all black SLS (if I see again with cell in hand, I'll get a pic), PLUS reportedly he has 16 other cars. Would like to have that garage!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Guy at my gym has the SLR in the photo below on Friday, plus an all black SLS (if I see again with cell in hand, I'll get a pic), PLUS reportedly he has 16 other cars. Would like to have that garage!
I hope that guy participates in Gumball-style rallies... I like decals now and then but those on that SLR are almost borderline tacky.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope that guy participates in Gumball-style rallies... I like decals now and then but those on that SLR are almost borderline tacky.
The SLR owner wasn't present when I took the pics, so I couldn't ask if he races or shows the car and those are sponsors' names on the side.

·
Registered
82 Posts
yea, I just watched that scene again, it is a non-convertible silver SLR with almost the exact same paint scheme with the Boss and Siemens logos. At the start of the "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" DVD from 2006.

"And what's more, even when we give them a good one, they go and ruin it. Look at this, look at this, a McLaren Mercedes SLR, look at that bonnet... ruined! There's no other word, he's ruined it."

:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts