Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
man that aston martin is sick looking, along with the rear shot of the TUSCAN TVR, the old SLR looks cool too.

·
Registered
154 Posts
man that aston martin is sick looking, along with the rear shot of the TUSCAN TVR, the old SLR looks cool too.
Nice Aston Zagatto, but what's wrong with the SL? Is it a 4X4 special model?:td:

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
LOL at the Older folks tracking the Maybach 57S, The Alpina Z8 looks great as usual but howcome the SL55 looks like a SUV, I think in that shot it has more ground clearance compared to my Cayenne S on its lower level.

the DB7 Zagato is a quiet rare car, props for the owner tracking it, aloys thank you for sharing!

Rep for you

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
but what's wrong with the SL? Is it a 4X4 special model?:td:
lol... body roll, SL's are not exactly track cars.

Those are some nice pics, I like the lambo galllardo, the porsche cgt looks good too.

aloys, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
ya the sl has probably just come over a high the suspension was caught at full travel. hahaha he has SLR on his plate tho.

·
Registered
154 Posts
LOL at the Older folks tracking the Maybach 57S,
Yes, is the passenger wearing a hair net????:biglaugh:
And I think that the driver just had an orgasm (not good at his age) or shat his pants (usual at his age...). OK, I guess I am not getting very nice...R)

·
Premium Member
10,721 Posts
Yes, is the passenger wearing a hair net????:biglaugh:
And I think that the driver just had an orgasm (not good at his age) or shat his pants (usual at his age...). OK, I guess I am not getting very nice...R)
Haha yes, Imagine them on the track listening to Mambo Italiano and Esp off in the Maybach at the track LOL

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
first off, that guy has balls for tracking a maybach. Thats an expensive car not made for the track. Lambos ferrari's porsche benz, yes expensive, but at home on the track. But a maybach?

And lets just say he doesnt have the best reaction time.
Im sure top speed = 65.

Altho for a cruise ship sized car, it can move!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
what on earth is that mercedes thing? mix between a countach and an sl.

some sweet cars there, konigsegg being my fav and carrera GT.

·
Registered
154 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts