·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reported by Durkatlon:

1st place!!

Trophy.

Steve with MK's cigar.

Among some of the other 1st place winners in their respective categories.

·
S L K Tech Enthusiast
602 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!
A beautiful car, brilliantly embellished by its owner. Great job, Steve.

Somehow, I feel like everyone here on SLKWorld shares in this victory. To expand on that, feel free to send your trophy to my place where it can be displayed on rotation. I'll PM my address.
:laugh:

·
Fanatical Member
3,419 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!
.....Somehow, I feel like everyone here on SLKWorld shares in this victory.....
I certainly hope so. It has been this forum and her great members that have provided the guidance, opinion, instruction and in some cases installation towards this great automobile. Without the help of everyone here this most likely would not have been accomplished. I consider my SLK as a "Group" effort and therefore believe that this honor rightfully belongs to the SLKWorld Forum as a whole. Everyone here has been so supportive, reassuring as well as responsible for the results. I was simply the financier.
:smile:

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Congrats on the win!

·
Air Suspension Manager
631 Posts
Congratulations Stinger.
Your SLK is one of the best looking IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hi All

Way to my man :wink: , I just hope we all helped just alittle bit in our own way .

Cheers

Andy

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Wow Steve!!! So happy for you...very proud too - so cool to see the 171 (deservedly) next to cars with legendary reputations - Gullwing, 190 (yes?), looks like a CSL down the line... Bodes well for the future or our beloved mark. Steve, you've made a big first step for all of us and our cars. So, thank you and congratulations.
JJ

1 - 20 of 40 Posts