Mercedes SLK World banner
181 - 200 of 221 Posts
@simplyslk @Avel Du

send MaryKay simplyslk your address in a convo. I am sure she can help you

View attachment 572305
Thanks team. I’m a happy bunny :D
You're welcome!

Now that I'm back online on the forum, I'm happy to send out cards to others UK-based members too... I was up-to-date with my packaging & posting as of yesterday, but I've had another request for cards come in today. I'm away for a few days at the moment, but will be packaging and posting any new UK requests for cards as soon as I'm back home.

So, if anyone else in the UK wants some, please just send me a message (conversation) with your name and address and I'll get them out to you at the weekend. (y)

I misunderstood because of this probably:
quote dbgrn: I'm away for a few days at the moment, but will be packaging and posting any new UK requests for cards as soon as I'm back home.

So, if anyone else in the UK wants some, please just send me a message (conversation) with your name and address and I'll get them out to you at the weekend

I misunderstood because of this probably:
quote dbgrn: I'm away for a few days at the moment, but will be packaging and posting any new UK requests for cards as soon as I'm back home.

So, if anyone else in the UK wants some, please just send me a message (conversation) with your name and address and I'll get them out to you at the weekend
That was just a quick update reply while I was away on holiday... I have a supply of stamps for UK postage, and can send elsewhere in Europe too if needed (but that takes a little longer as it often needs a visit to a Post Office).

Nope! Won't cost me a dime! I'm asking that whoever wants the cards to send me a sase!
Greetings Marykay,
I think generating forum members through these cards are a terrific idea. Could you please send me some or have Dave expedite if necessary? You’re awesome!

address removed n sent in a convo to MK

sent her a convo.. @simplyslk
you don't want your address plastered all over the world :D

I've just picked up on this conversation so would be interested to know if any cards are still available in the UK?

Something else I was wondering about is whether anyone's considered producing SLK World windscreen/windshield stickers (I did skim through this thread and didn't spot any references to this idea)? As a former TVR owner, I used to be very active on Pistonheads,com and it was possible to get PH stickers for the car to show that you were a member of the site.

I understand that getting stickers produced is probably more expensive than business cards but it would be a nice way of being able to identify other members and would also save carding someone who's already enjoying the SLK World lifestyle. :)

we had a couple of members making stickers but they disappeared (the members)

181 - 200 of 221 Posts