Mercedes SLK World banner

SLKWorld Business Cards

51K views 220 replies 60 participants last post by  Protium 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The best way to promote the forum!

SLKWorld.com
business cards are hot off the press and and ready to send to anyone who wants them.

Just PM me your address.

If you are across the pond (UK & EU), please PM Myk (Avel Du) for your cards FREE.
See post 210 for details, or click >>>HERE<<<

Thanks!
Marykay and Myk
Moderators

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
more for us!!!!

#7 ·
People, it is really simple to get these FREE Slkworld business cards.
Simply send a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) to Simplyslk.
PM her so she can send you her address
She puts 5 cards in your envelope and there you are!
Use those up and she will send more
Having an slkworld get together soon? Put em in your welcome packet!

#8 ·
Mine were here at my house when I got home from Chicago last night. :bannana:

Thanks Mary Kay !! :tu:

Reactions: simplyslk
#10 ·
That is as big as that pic is going to get!

#16 ·
yeah? from who? LOL!!!!!

maybe one of us will track you down!!

#20 ·
Break out the crayola!

#21 ·
I'm partial to blue myself, but I know better than to gripe at MK about a free gift. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: simplyslk
#23 ·
Is the graphic available, so we can get them printed up locally? The picture is nice, but would not print to show the quality normally associated with this site.

Methinks international postage will be worse (especially twice, to send you the empty SAE:)) than taking advantage of a "Get your first 200 cards free" offer from some local card printing company.

Anon

#24 ·
Lissa of Petenlissa from Rugby, UK has got about 30 cards, I will pm her and she will pass them on to you.

Also, for our wonderful members in other countries, I will send you the cards without a sase!

#30 ·
As a side note-I never have a pen with me in the car, so I created these and stuck them to the back of the business cards. [yes people.. I work and have a real job I swear!].

I now leave them in the visor and have taken to attach this sticker to the back of them because I have been caught off guard too many times without pens! Avery 5267 labels ;)

I'm just saying..total chick move but it works!

Attachments

#33 ·
Firstly, excuse my bad manners; PetenLissa sent me some cards at the end of last week, and it has taken me this long to thank them. Many thanks, and I hope to see you out and about soon!
As a side note-I never have a pen with me in the car,
I planned ahead, and have written on the back.
Pity was, I didn't have them with me on Sat evening, when I parked opposite an R170 in Asda car park Parkstone with the reg CxxSLK.
When I came out, she'd gone. Must have been the SmartTop mating display the car did as I walked away! ;)