Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLKWorld Business Cards

11K views 73 replies 23 participants last post by  jbanks15 
#1 ·
The best way to promote the forum!

SLKWorld.com business cards are hot off the press and and ready to send to anyone who wants them, FREE.

PM me for instructions.

Thanks!
MK

Attachments

See less See more
#30 ·
As a side note-I never have a pen with me in the car, so I created these and stuck them to the back of the business cards. [yes people.. I work and have a real job I swear!].

I now leave them in the visor and have taken to attach this sticker to the back of them because I have been caught off guard too many times without pens! Avery 5267 labels ;)

I'm just saying..total chick move but it works!

Attachments

#33 ·
Firstly, excuse my bad manners; PetenLissa sent me some cards at the end of last week, and it has taken me this long to thank them. Many thanks, and I hope to see you out and about soon!
As a side note-I never have a pen with me in the car,
I planned ahead, and have written on the back.
Pity was, I didn't have them with me on Sat evening, when I parked opposite an R170 in Asda car park Parkstone with the reg CxxSLK.
When I came out, she'd gone. Must have been the SmartTop mating display the car did as I walked away! ;)

#34 ·
Hot off the press

Hot off the press and just received today in California by Stinger and soon to be in the lovely hands of SimplySLK in Florida!

SLKWorld 3x5 post cards now available. A bit more impact than the business cards to leave on the windshield of potential new members. Printed both front and back.

PM Simplyslk or Stinger if you would like to have some of these to distribute in your locals or give out at your local meets absolutely free.

Attachments

#35 ·
Thanks Steve! Great job and writeup

#37 ·
They look fantastic! We all appreciate your efforts to promote the forum and these cards are a great way to do that!

Excellent job all around...Thank you very much! I'll be looking for them in the mail!

Y)

#39 ·
bump to the top

#41 ·
I put one on a Black SLK230 today at a Hotdog restaurant (Ben Franks in Redwood City, Great Hotdogs!). I never did get to see the driver, but it's kind of fun putting them on the windshield in hopes they will get ONLINE!

#42 ·
WOW! A big THANK YOU to Marykay and to Steven (and all) for designing, producing and sharing these lovely cards!

I received some in the mail the other day, and must say that they live up to the same standard of quality exhibited by our cars. The cards are really a lovely and elegant way to introduce yourself and the forum.

This forum continues to bring me not only aid but also joy. The cards are just the latest episode.

Well done, and warmest thanks.

#43 ·
FREE Free Slkworld business cards and postcards to put on Slks you find

#45 ·
Bumped this on Tuesday and sent out cards to three members! YAY!

Bumping it today hoping to send out more!

PM me with your address and I'll put them in the mail to you today!

#47 ·
I need more please, do you still have my address? Time to print more notes on stickers for the back of them too tee hee! I have them in the glove box of both cars, so I am not caught off guard without a pen. But im down to 2 left in each car.

Let me know! Grazie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.