Mercedes SLK World banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
In the UK we have quite an aggressive business called VistaPrint who appear as spam advertising on loads of stuff like ebay etc. Part of their marketing offers 250 free business cards.

I was thinking of getting this done on this side of the water which would save on lots of postage.

Is there an image we could use over here to make up an order?

Steve

·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,737 Posts
several members on your side of the pond have the cards. you can get with one of them to get you one and use that as the master

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
DAVIETHESCAFF is your contact over there! He can send them to you and Vista Print can copy it...Thanks for asking!

·
AND MABEL
13,765 Posts
In the UK we have quite an aggressive business called VistaPrint who appear as spam advertising on loads of stuff like ebay etc. Part of their marketing offers 250 free business cards.

I was thinking of getting this done on this side of the water which would save on lots of postage.

Is there an image we could use over here to make up an order?

Steve
I'm away just now Steve, but will message you when I get home to arrange getting something to you.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Business cards

Thanks to all those that offered to send me some cards.

I decided to get some printed up here in the UK (piccie below). They will be delivered in about 14 days. I'll never pass out 250 of them so if anyone this side of the water wants to send me a SAE I'll bung some your way. PM for my address.

Steve

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Yup. I could use a few. Quite a lot of SLK's around this neck of the woods!

I'll PM you some details!

·
13,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
BUMP...friend looking to buy a car? Send one of ours with a Christmas card!

They're FREE!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Just got back from my holiday in Korea and Hong Kong. Man, i have not seen such a concentration of luxury cars before.( Except in car Dealerships ) European car almost outnumber Jap cars. Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Porsche and VW dominant the street. Hong Kong is so rich. Anyways, if i wasn't that lazy, i would have used up all my cards in ONE car park. It happens i tag and released 5 SLK's within 40 metre radius. 200's, 350's, one 55AMG. AND ONE CARLSSON. Total tagged 7. Now i have 1 card left.

·
92,737 Posts
pm simplyslk!!!!

·
13,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Don't be caught without it!

They're FREE!

PM me and I'll send them to you! (Anywhere)

·
92,737 Posts
Bump to the top

·
92,737 Posts
Free free free

Bump to the top

61 - 74 of 74 Posts